Saturday, June 3, 2023

(WATCH) Gunna Blasts Snitching Accusations In First Music Video Following YSL Plea Deal: ‘Never Gave No Statement’

(WATCH) Gunna Blasts Snitching Accusations In First Music Video Following YSL Plea Deal: 'Never Gave No Statement'

Gunna has actually made his go back to music following his approval of a plea handle the YSL RICO trial. As The Shade Room formerly reported, the rap artist has actually been implicated of “snitching” versus his fellow codefendants. This belief ended up being public after his 5-year sentence was decreased to one year, and he was launched from Fulton County prison on December 14.

In addition, Gunna has actually been ostracized by his fellow rap peers, consisting of Lil Durk.

RELATED: WATCH: Lil Durk Speaks On Whether He Believes Gunna ‘Told’ Explains His Strong Dislike For ‘Rats’

Gunna Released His First Music Video Since His Release From Jail Friday

On Friday, the rap artist launched his very first tune and video because being launched from Fulton County prison in December. The tune is entitled “bread & & butter,” and has actually gathered over 1.3 million views considering that its release.

As the video starts, news bits play from the rap artist’s previous case. He then emerges from the shadows of an estate embeded in Hollywood, California.

As the rap starts, Gunna referrals his time in prison and describes that he learnt who his “genuine partners” are.

“I had actually been down bad inside a dark tunnel, yeah
Fuck them kids, I learnt who my genuine partners
And who was just with me ’cause I had dollars”

Furthermore, he appears to reference a concealed critic remaining in “organization with a rat.”

Peepin’ shit, I’m seein’ niggas fall back
You bitch-ass niggas got me as the subject of the chat
You turned on me when you understand you in company with a rat

And the kid that’s like your sibling, and no one speak on that”

The Rapper Also Referenced YSL “Lawyers” And “DA”

As the rap continues, the “Drip Too Hard” rap artist protects that he’s never ever snitched.

“Never offered no declaration or accepted take no stand on ’em
On whatever you niggas on, then trust me, I’ma base on it”

In addition, he attends to the “sly” habits of attorneys and the DA associated with the YSL RICO case.

“Lawyers and the DA did some tricky shit, I succumbed to it
On my Ps and Qs since, this time, I be gotten ready for it, yeah”

Lil Durk Recently Shared His Thoughts On Gunna

As The Shade Room formerly reported, Lil Durk most just recently shared that he thought Gunna “informed” throughout an interview with DJ Akademiks.

“I do not stay up here and play video games, man. That man informed.”

Durk likewise shared a message for the rap artist.

“You ought to’ve entered there and kept your mouth closed.”

In addition, he discussed his strong contempt for “rats.”

“I dislike all rats. If you ever informed, you ever inform– I dislike you. Like with an enthusiasm … That made me who I am today [but] it eliminated half of my life– motherf ***** s informing on my pops, which’s who I required …”

Roomies, are you delighted that Gunna has made his go back to music?

partner logo design additional

ASSOCIATED STORIES

End up being A Roommate!

TSR Logo

The Most Recent Tea Sent Daily

Find out more

The post (WATCH) Gunna Blasts Snitching Accusations In First Music Video Following YSL Plea Deal: ‘Never Gave No Statement’ first appeared on twoler.
(WATCH) Gunna Blasts Snitching Accusations In First Music Video Following YSL Plea Deal: ‘Never Gave No Statement’ posted first on https://www.twoler.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment